Monday, April 14, 2008

Whats With My Blog Name?!?!

Okay - so over the past few months I'd been thinking "I need to have a blog for my family". Why, I don't know, it just seems like the thing to do these days. So, I contimplated and decided to plunge forward into the blogging world. However, what should my blog site be called? I thought and thought and thought some more. After much thinking I realized that though I want to do a blog, I'm not creative like some people are (at least when it comes to writing and coming up with clever blog titles). So, I emailed the one person who I knew I could depend on - My Friend Sheri Leeman. She's it - the real stuff - she could for sure help me come up with the best blog title. So, here it is - Yeiter Yo Yo - Living Life With It's Up's and Downs'. Clever huh? That is exactly what I wanted to do, give my friends, who need a good laugh, an insite into my life which is indeed a life of up's and down's. I hope that I won't dissapoint you!!! Thanks Sheri - I owe you one!!!!

1 comment:

sheri said...

anytime! great first post! I look forward to reading many, many more on the life of the Yeiter family!